LED stands for
Light Emitting Diode.
LED is a special type of semiconductor diode. Like a normal
diode, it consists of a chip of semi conducting material impregnated, or doped, with impurities
to create a structure called a p-n junction. As in other diodes, current flows easily from the p-
side or anode to the n-side, or cathode, but not in the reverse direction.
PAK POWER Deal in LED Lights in all range like
LED bulbs, Ceiling Lights, COB and Down Lights
Panel Lights, street Lights, Flood Lights Halogen Lights . Company provide Quality Product at
Reasonable Price. Our company gives
for all LED Lights and after sales services at
Benefits of LED Lights over Traditional Lights Systems
- LED have lower power requirements than competing technologies
- Power Comparison of LED Light with Halogen Bulb
- Power Comparison Of Incandescent lamps with LED lights
- Power Comparison of CFL(energy saver & Tube lights) lamps with LED lights
- LEDs are more durable, therefore leading to lower replacement costs
- LEDs technology is rapidly advancing
- LED lamps produce unidirectional light
- Environmentally friendly options
- LED are not sensitive to on-off cycling
- ACFL lamps take inordinately long to achieve full brightness
- No catastrophic failures!
- Very Less Heat Generation
- Long Life
- Using a 10-watt Kaswa Power LED lights instead of a 100-watt incandescent lights
reduces your CO2 emissions by more than 9,000 pounds over the life of the bulb.
- LED lights are mercury free and create virtually no landfill.
- LED lights reduce your environmental footprint on the planet
Comparison between LED and Incandescent Bulb & CFL
Comparison table for Working Life-span
LED is 90% energy saving compared with CFL
LED is 60% energy saving compared with Incandescent Bulb.
Comparison table for Power Consumption (8 hours/day, 365 days/ year)
|Electric Consumption||Electric Consumption||Electric Consumption|
Luminous Flus & Application Efficiency
|Approx 25000 hours/Pcs||Approx 1500 hours/Pcs Bulb|
|1Pcs LED||16Pcs Bulb|